Engine starting

engine consumes oxygen and gives off carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other poisonous It is dangerous to let the engine run in a garage or other closed area. The engine consumes oxygen and gives off carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other poisonous fumes.

running. Do not touch the high voltage cables (spark plug leads) when the engine is running.

See also:

General warnings
WARNING If the warning light does not turn on when turning the ignition key to MAR or if it stays on when travelling, this could indicate a failure in safety retaining systems; under this condit ...

Jacking And Tire Changing Ч If Equipped
WARNING! Х Do not attempt to change a tire on the side of the vehicle close to moving traffic. Pull far enough off the road to avoid the danger of being hit when operating the jack or changing t ...

Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)Setup Menu
The menu comprises a series of functions arranged in a cycle. Press the + and Ц buttons to access the different options and settings (setup). The setup menu can be activated by pressing the MENU ES ...